- 1 cup The Grain Market Rolled Oats
- 3-4 cups of water (amount varies for creaminess)
- Pinch of sea salt
How to Make It
- Soak The Grain Market Rolled Oats overnight in enough water to cover completely.
- In the morning drain the oats and rinse well.
- Add the oats, sea salt and 3 - 4 cups of water to a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Strain the milk using a cheesecloth, nut bag, or fine strainer.
- Store in a mason jar or sealed container for 5-6 days in refrigerator.
If you desire a sweet version add honey, maple syrup, or vanilla.